8) Nothing makes Sense 8) Nothing makes Sense

sucked for me but had good music

sry it kinda bombed for me cuz i was expecting it to be better but the song was good better luck next time buddy, you ahve potential

Tibit1

Liu Kang's Crossover Liu Kang's Crossover

lmao

this was awsome no doubt about it was the funniest thing i've seen in a long time thx a lot and keep making more u rule

Tibit1 :)

Float On beta(2.0) Float On beta(2.0)

good job

this is an awsome song and it's mostly where u won me over but i find this is a rip off version of strawberry clock but insted of clocks it's key holes get a bit of originality and u'll do well

SirAwesome responds:

Dude, thanks for the review. Its the Lock Legion, a clan inspired by Strawberry Clock and the Clock Crew.

Game Factory tutorial Game Factory tutorial

classic concept but a little buggy

this wasn't an original idea as arkanoid has been out for many decades now but still fun. The hit registration for this game is a little off, as odd bounces do occur. also when a life is lost there isn't a set up time ie 2 seconds to get ready the ball is already fired and you need to catch it. overall good effort but it needs a little bit of tweaking.

Keep up the good work

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

good game

The game was well done but a little repetitive, i came accross an issue with the last level as i can no longer move chocolate boy and for whatever reason he can't take damage from this point on (the boss is has about 90% health as we just started the fight) and sparkle seemed to do nothing at all except use magic and make pretty colours *stares at colours* O.O

the music was very well input especiall for the last level.
on a side note the game was random as hell and i think it gives it a little charm
i understand how difficult it can be to fix bugs as i'm in computer science and tech and have to fix bugs in programs for c++ *Shivers* but it's ok. I'd recomend perhaps submitting a beta version first or perhaps sending out more than one test version and have people try it out and give back feedback in order to help fix any issues in the game.

to sum it up
on the + side
Great choice of music
Random but charming
amusing level names

on the - side
there were a few bugs
can be a little repetitive

This is a game that is going to touch base with the fans,
but is still a good way to kill off some extra time.

I'm looking forward to your continued work here on newgrounds
TibiT1

Onigirl DDR 23 Onigirl DDR 23

finaly sumthing a ddr type game

i love ddr it's awsome thx for putting this game it's awsome!! i played at the arcades and at my friends houses but this is so fun thx dude

tibit1

Violets Are Blue (Finalized) Violets Are Blue (Finalized)

no don't delete this

Woot Woot reminds me of a while back, lol a few years ago now... i can still hear the lyrics in my head! lol AND ROSES ARE RED! lmao sry...

good song 10 on 10 ^_^"

TibiT

Laikros responds:

Lmao, glad someone has listened to it. xD
Thanks! :D

Moments Musicaux, Impromptu #2 Moments Musicaux, Impromptu #2

this was done impromptu?

this doesn't seem impromptu, i think there was a lot of work set up in advance while composing this ect, other than that not bad. not exactly my style but effort is there, there are good transitions despite a rather repetitive beat you managed to keep it mixed up so that it wouldn't seem to drag on excessively on anything.

Good job 8/10
TibiT

m0dul4r responds:

That's the beauty of the Korg Polysix, that the keys have a higher filter resonance the harder you hit them. Plus, the dude who played this can play it in his sleep. It's not completely impromptu, I guess, because I did go in and quantize the notes after the fact. But thanks for the positive comment, means a lot to me.

Hunter Hunted Hunter Hunted

good work

i can definately see this being used in that senario, the music definately has that movie like feel to it. Great job keep up the work.

Tibit