Violets Are Blue (Finalized) Violets Are Blue (Finalized)

no don't delete this

Woot Woot reminds me of a while back, lol a few years ago now... i can still hear the lyrics in my head! lol AND ROSES ARE RED! lmao sry...

good song 10 on 10 ^_^"

Laikros responds:

Lmao, glad someone has listened to it. xD
Thanks! :D

Moments Musicaux, Impromptu #2 Moments Musicaux, Impromptu #2

this was done impromptu?

this doesn't seem impromptu, i think there was a lot of work set up in advance while composing this ect, other than that not bad. not exactly my style but effort is there, there are good transitions despite a rather repetitive beat you managed to keep it mixed up so that it wouldn't seem to drag on excessively on anything.

Good job 8/10

m0dul4r responds:

That's the beauty of the Korg Polysix, that the keys have a higher filter resonance the harder you hit them. Plus, the dude who played this can play it in his sleep. It's not completely impromptu, I guess, because I did go in and quantize the notes after the fact. But thanks for the positive comment, means a lot to me.

Hunter Hunted Hunter Hunted

good work

i can definately see this being used in that senario, the music definately has that movie like feel to it. Great job keep up the work.

Tibit

When I Wake When I Wake

Breath taking

So much emotion, maybe i sound stupid but i can say there are definately going to be people who can relate to this. i'd definately love to hear this on the radio.

5/5 all the way

{The Sewers} {The Sewers}

Awsome!

The intro built up the song, and i had an awsome scene in my head while this went on, anyway, great use of synth, and fade ins and outs. For those who are interested, this would be great for a fighting flash ect.

Sick Transitions with the piano and keybord, Keep up the great work i'm downloading this. 10/10

-%u0E51%u06E9%u06DE%u06E9%u0E51-TibiT -%u0E51%u06E9%u06DE%u06E9%u0E51-